Response to "stay at home" order
We want to do our part to help support social responsibility in our community. Therefore, we are providing you with the following options:
- Upon scheduling your appointment, you will receive an email from IntuitLink® inviting you to upload your tax documents.
- You may drop off your tax documents at our office anytime between 10:00 am-4:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
- We will prepare your tax return without you physically coming in to the office.
- Once the tax return preparation is complete we will contact you to schedule a telephone or virtual appointment to review and finalize your tax return.
- Electronic signatures to authorize the filing of your tax return will be provided.
- If you prefer to come in person, please be aware that our service does fall under the definition of an "essential business", however, your health and that of our tax professionals is important to us. Therefore, we are limiting appointment time to 45 minutes in order to give us time to clean and sanitize our work stations between appointments.
- We understand that paying for our service may be difficult or may cause an economic hardship to you and your family during this time. Therefore, we will continue to offer QuickCollect® service which gives you the option to pay our fee by deducting it directly from your tax refund at no additional cost.